Ways to Give
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to The Arc Greater Hudson Valley does GREAT things for the people we support and our organization. Now more than ever, your membership is significant in helping us and organizations within The Arc New York family preserve and protect our supports. The reality of funding cuts due to the coronavirus continue to threaten our organization, and your membership does so much more than provide necessary funds. Here’s what your 2022 membership makes possible:
- Support innovative programs and services such as residential, clinical and educational programs!
- Continue to provide support for over 2,000 people with Developmental Disabilities and their families
- Continue to advocate for people we support through legislative programs.
- The support we receive from our members who are vital community supporters plays an important role as The Arc Greater Hudson Valley gets even GREATER!
Membership entitles you to invitations to premier access to our events, newsletters and informational mailings as well as a discount card for the use at multiple businesses. By becoming a member, you also are automatically a member of The Arc New York and the Arc of the U.S.
Every member receives the “Ultimate Discount” Card that can be used with merchants in either Sullivan, Orange, Dutchess Counties and their surrounding areas.
- Individual Member: $10 - One Discount Card, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, and premier invitations to events and our Annual Meeting.
- 2 Individual Members $18 (Two individual memberships from one family) - Two Discount Cards, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, and premier invitations to events and our Annual Meeting.
- Lifetime Membership: $150 - Two discount cards sent each year, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, access to lifetime member events and offerings, and premier invitations to Events and Annual Meeting.
DONATE TO OUR FOUNDATION
Donate to our foundation today
You can amplify your membership by coupling it with a donation to one/more of The Arc Greater Hudson Valley’s affiliated Foundations. A gift of any size helps us continue our high standards of service and enables over 2,000 people with developmental disabilities to live as valued members of our Greater Hudson Valley community.
For questions or more information call 845-796-1350 ext 11050 or by email here.
You can join or donate securely below by check or by credit card.
Or you can mail your check to:
The Arc Greater Hudson Valley
Attn: Public Relations
162 East Broadway
Monticello, NY 12701
Click on the image below to download our membership form if you prefer to mail it in.
BECOME A MEMBER OR MAKE A DONATION HERE: