Ways to Give
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to The Arc Greater Hudson Valley does GREAT things for the people we support and our organization. Now more than ever, your membership is significant in helping us and organizations within The Arc New York family preserve and protect our supports. The reality of funding cuts due to the coronavirus continue to threaten our organization, and your membership does so much more than provide necessary funds. Here’s what your 2021 membership makes possible:
- It allows for CRITICAL advocacy for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities;
- To seek and support legislation on their behalf;
- To develop services to meet the growing needs of our families;
- To give The Arc Greater Hudson Valley votes with the Board of Governors of The Arc New York
- The support we receive from our members who are vital community supporters plays an important role as The Arc Greater Hudson Valley gets even GREATER, developing innovative programs and services to support our individuals and their families.
Membership entitles you to invitations to premier access to our events, newsletters and informational mailings as well as a discount card for approximately two dozen Sullivan and Orange County businesses. By becoming a member, you also are automatically a member of The Arc New York and the Arc of the U.S.
Every member receives the “Ultimate Discount” Card that fits into your wallet with discounts at 27 local businesses and restaurants in the Sullivan County or Orange County – good for one year and can be used over and over. Coming in 2021 - Dutchess County Discount card.
- Individual Member: $10 - One Discount Card, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, and premier invitations to events and our Annual Meeting.
- 2 Individual Members $18 (Two individual memberships from one family) - Two Discount Cards, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, and premier invitations to events and our Annual Meeting.
- Lifetime Membership: $150 - Two discount cards sent each year, The Arc Greater Hudson Valley Calendar, Annual Report, access to lifetime member events and offerings, and premier invitations to Events and Annual Meeting.
DONATE TO OUR FOUNDATION
You can amplify your membership by coupling it with a donation to one/more of The Arc Greater Hudson Valley’s affiliated Foundations. A gift of any size helps us continue our high standards of service and enables over 2,000 people with developmental disabilities to live as valued members of our Greater Hudson Valley community.
For questions or more information call 845-796-1350 ext 1050 or by email here.
You can join or donate securely below by check or by credit card.
Or you can mail your check to:
The Arc Greater Hudson Valley
Attn: Public Relations
162 East Broadway
Monticello, NY 12701
BECOME A MEMBER OR MAKE A DONATION HERE: